Today we are featuring Miss Molly in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The “Getting to Know You” series helps us get to know each of the Dance Connection teachers and staff we get to see at the studio every week and learn a little bit more about them.
In her free time, Miss Molly enjoys going to the gym, going to the movies, bowling, and spending time with her boyfriend and family. She has four cats – Madison, Abigail, Zoe, and Lucy.
Miss Molly’s favorite song she’s ever danced to is Walking on Sunshine. Her favorite song she ever choreographed was Valerie. The most challenging step she ever learned was double pullbacks.
Miss Molly’s favorites:
- Favorite Movie: Dirty Dancing
- Favorite dance related book: The Nutcracker
- Inspirational quote: “Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.” – Martha Graham
- Favorite Comfort food: Egg sandwich
- Favorite time of the year at Dance Connection: Halloween Party Week
When asked why she chooses to work at Dance Connection, she said “the staff is amazing and we all love what we do and love the art of dance.”
The best advice Miss Molly can give our students and parents is to “Enjoy every moment, Take advantage of every opportunity, and keep an open mind to the many wonderful styles of dance. You are your own success!”