Today we are featuring our Student Teachers in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The student teachers are part of Dance Connection’s Teacher Training Program and student teach in our classes each week.
Dance Connection believes in providing a warm, safe, and professional atmosphere where each student is cared for within the Dance Connection family. We are proud to also offer a Teacher Training Program to our more serious students. It is a forum for students to gain training in teaching as well as job responsibility. Enrollment in our Teacher Training Program will provide members with the highest standard of mentoring and guidance. Dance Connection is strongly committed to enriching and nourishing the future teachers and citizens of our community. Regardless of your future career path, Dance Connection feels confident that all members of the Teacher Training Program will leave our program having learned the important life skills of: respect, responsibility, accountability, discipline, confidence, and professionalism.
- What is your favorite activity outside of dance? My favorite activity outside of dance is playing the violin.
- What is your favorite holiday? My favorite holiday is Christmas because I love the decorations and it is close to my birthday.
- How old were you when you started dancing? I was 3 years old when I started dancing. I took a ballet/tap class.
- What is your favorite moment from DC? My favorite moment from DC was going to my first competition because I have been wanting to be on the competition team for a while and now I finally was.
- Why did you want to join the Teacher’s Training Program at DC? I joined the TTP because I love working with children and I have many leadership qualities.