Important Costume Information
Below you will find all the information you need about costumes including how to use your costume worksheets to order the correct size for each costume/student on our ordering website, when and how costumes are measured, office hours for in-studio ordering, order deadlines, and information about our premium garment bags and recital make-up products.
A note about Costumes & Sizing
Costume Measurement Week
Skip the Lines – Order Your Costume Online!
Follow these quick and easy steps to order your dance costumes!
- Log on to www.danceconnectioncostumes.com.
- Enter the Class List ID found on the top of your Costume Worksheet.
- Double check the day, time and instructor of your class and click the name of the class.
- Enter the student’s first name and last name. This is the name of the student, not the parent. Please write the name of the student so your costume can be sorted properly when it arrives in our facility.
- Choose a size by clicking on the “Size Chart” tab at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the appropriate costume size and tights size.
- Add the required items to your shopping cart.
- Click “Continue Shopping” if you need to purchase costumes for additional classes or an additional dancer. Or click “Checkout” if you are ready to place your order.
- When you arrive at the shopping cart page, please double check the accuracy of your order. You can also add on garment bags or recital makeup from that page!
- Finally, checkout with your MasterCard, Visa, or Discover card. Be sure that you see the order confirmation page and receive an email confirmation to ensure your order went through.
If you have any questions about sizing, please call Dance Connection’s office (631) 224-7134, and we will be happy to help you!
If you’d rather order your costume at the studio, our office staff will be happy to assist you during our office hours. At the studio, you can order your costume with Cash, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.
Mondays 10:00-11:45AM & 2:00-9:30PM
Fridays 2:00PM – 7:45PM
Saturdays 9:00AM – 1:30PM
The order deadline is Saturday, December 5th at 11:59PM EST. After this deadline, all orders will incur service fees according to the following fee schedule. All orders placed after the deadline risk not arriving in time for the show!
Service Fee Increase Schedule
Orders placed before December 5, 2020 at 11:59PM EST – No service fee
Orders placed before December 12, 2020 at 11:59PM EST – $2.50 per item
Orders placed before January 1, 2021 at 11:59PM EST – $5 per item*
Orders placed before January 31, 2021 at 11:59PM EST – $10 per item*
Orders placed beginning February 1, 2021 – $25 per item*
Absolutely no costume orders will be accepted after February 28, 2021.
*There is a much higher chance your costume won’t arrive in time for the recital if ordered late.
If you have any costume questions, please feel free to contact….
(631) 224-7134 Ext. 604
Are you participating in the recital?
If you are not going to be participating in the recital, please let us know by DECEMBER 5, 2020 by filling out this quick and easy web form or calling (631) 224-7134 x604. We will update your account so your teacher and our office knows you are not going to be participating.