Today we are featuring Mr. Billy in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The “Getting to Know You” series helps us get to know each of the Dance Connection teachers and staff we get to see at the studio every week and learn a little bit more about them.
- What is your favorite thing about teaching dance? My favorite thing about teaching dance is watching the kids I teach talent grow throughout the year.
- What is the most daring thing you have ever done? The most daring thing I have done would have to be going on King da Kong at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? My favorite childhood memory would have to be when I got my first guitar.
- What is your favorite hobby? I don’t have just one favorite hobby, but I love to write music, draw, and ride my skateboard.
- What song would you sing at Karaoke? The song I would sing at Karaoke would have to be “Someone You Loved” by Lewis Capaldi.