Today we are featuring Miss Dejia in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The “Getting to Know You” series helps us get to know each of the Dance Connection teachers and staff we get to see at the studio every week and learn a little bit more about them.
● What is your favorite thing about teaching dance? I love watching their progress and seeing them grow into beautiful dancers throughout the year.
● What’s the most daring thing you’ve done? The most daring thing I’ve done is jump off a trampoline into the ocean!
● What is your favorite childhood memory? My favorite childhood memory is when my family and I went on a cruise around the Caribbean Islands.
● What is your favorite hobby? My favorite hobbies are dance or performing with my marching band’s color guard.
● Who was your favorite dance teacher when you were a child, and why? My favorite childhood dance teachers would either be Miss. Amanda or Miss. Melinda. Miss. Amanda always believed in me as a dancer and Miss. Melinda and I are always able to have such a fun time together.
● What song would you sing at Karaoke? I would sing Kiss Me More by Doja Cat.