Today we are featuring Miss Erin S. in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The “Getting to Know You” series helps us get to know each of the Dance Connection teachers and staff we get to see at the studio every week and learn a little bit more about them.
- What is the best part about working at Dance Connection? There are a lot of great things about working here but I really love being able to watch how far the students come throughout the year and how proud they are at the recital. I work with amazing people, and I look forward to decorating for Halloween every year!
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve done? I got on a ride where they strap you into this holder with two other people and pull you up to what feels like 7 stories off the ground and you pull a ripcord and drop and swing back and forth. It made you feel like you were flying, but it was SO scary because…I had to pull the ripcord!
- What is your favorite childhood memory? My family used to vacation in Upstate NY every summer in a cabin, and I loved being there. You could play for hours in the creek by the cabins, and there was an inn with a game room that all the kids would hang out in after dinner where you could get the best Shirley Temples!
- What is your favorite hobby? I love to cook, bake, and read.
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be? I’d definitely be in a Broadway show!
- What song would you sing at Karaoke? Probably something by U2, or the Killers.