Today we are featuring our Student Helpers in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The student helpers are part of Dance Connection’s Teacher Training Program and student teach/help in our classes each week.
Dance Connection believes in providing a warm, safe, and professional atmosphere where each student is cared for within the Dance Connection family. We are proud to also offer a Teacher Training Program to our more serious students. It is a forum for students to gain training in teaching as well as job responsibility. Enrollment in our Teacher Training Program will provide members with the highest standard of mentoring and guidance. Dance Connection is strongly committed to enriching and nourishing the future teachers and citizens of our community. Regardless of your future career path, Dance Connection feels confident that all members of the Teacher Training Program will leave our program having learned the important life skills of: respect, responsibility, accountability, discipline, confidence, and professionalism.
- What is your favorite activity outside of dance? My favorite activity outside of dance is reading and writing my own stories.
- What is your favorite holiday? Halloween & Christmas are my favorite holidays.
- How old were you when you started dancing? I was 2 years old when I started taking classes at Dance Connection.
- What is your favorite moment from DC? My favorite moment from DC was getting to be the “Little Rockette” in Step Into Christmas.
- Why did you want to join the Teacher’s Training Program at DC? I wanted to join the Teacher’s Training Program because I like teaching little kids and love to make them laugh.