Today we are featuring Miss Victoria in our latest edition of “Getting to Know You”! The “Getting to Know You” series helps us get to know each of the Dance Connection teachers and staff we get to see at the studio every week and learn a little bit more about them.
- What is your favorite thing about teaching dance? My favorite thing about teaching is watching my students achieve a goal that they have been striving to accomplish.
What’s the most daring thing you’ve done? The most daring thing I ever did would be walking up Dunns River Waterfall in Jamaica as a kid.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? My favorite childhood memory would be performing in Disney with the Performance Company.
- What is your favorite hobby? My favorite hobby is of course DANCING!
- Who was your favorite dance teacher when you were a child, and why? I never had a favorite dance teacher, I loved them all! They each brought out different strengths in me and I loved them for that.
- What song would you sing at Karaoke? I don’t sing LOL and you can thank me for that later.